Bilingual Blended Targeted Case Manager
Job type: Full-time
***Effective October 15, 2021, all employees/contractors/interns/volunteers are required to provide our office with proof of COVID vaccination.***
Bilingual Blended Targeted Case Manager Salary:
Bilingual Blended Targeted Case Manager Shift:
Bilingual Blended Targeted Case Manager Openings:
Two (2) Openings
Bilingual Blended Targeted Case Manager Position Summary
COMHAR’s Targeted Case Management (TCM) program provides blended case management services to adults 18 and over with a serious mental health diagnosis that require additional community supports to help them meet their needs and work to achieve their goals. Our case management unit also has 2 specialty teams that provide services to the Young Adult population from 18-25 and a Bicultural/Bilingual team with a focus on the Hispanic Community. Our case management professionals provide services to people wherever they are; home, hospital, provider agency etc. We will meet with participants in their home, assess their needs and strengths, and assist them with developing goals to help them achieve stability and live their most meaningful lives. All participants receiving Targeted Case Management services must be referred by a provider and approved by the TCM unit of the city. COMHAR is a nonprofit community based organization. Our mission is to provide health, and human services that empower individuals, families and communities to live healthier self-determined lives. We are seeking a Bilingual Blended Targeted Care manager.
Our Bilingual Blended Targeted Case Manager are responsible for assisting consumers in making full use of natural community supports in addition to all available mental health services which will enable the consumer to live a stable, healthy and safe life in the community of their choice. Bilingual Blended Targeted Case Manager will be accomplished by assessing the consumer’s needs, developing a service plan in conjunction with the consumer, linking the consumer to the agreed upon services and ongoing monitoring of these services and supports. These functions are directed at specific outcomes for the benefit of the persons served and should follow the priorities listed below in assisting persons in meeting their needs:
Bilingual Blended Targeted Case Manager Responsibilities:
- Accomplishes clients' goals and objectives by assessing needs and elaborating service plan; monitoring the client's mental and physical health, and linkage to community resources in order for the client to gain the needed tools to navigate the system and promote independence.
- Maintains clients' records by reviewing case notes; and service plan reviews.
- Submitting documentation for all services provided.
- Participating in daily morning meetings and individual supervision.
- Supporting individuals in crisis management and verbal de-escalation.
- Establishes treatment programs by setting schedules and routines; coordinating services being provided; arranging resources, including transportation.
- Monitors cases by verifying clients' attendance to providers; observing and evaluating treatments and responses; advocating for needed services in the community; obtaining additional resources
- Maintaining productivity requirements of the program.
- Meeting individual where they are and providing services in the communities they live in.
Bilingual Blended Targeted Case Manager Physical Demands:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear others and accurately interpret speech and sounds. Frequently required to stand; walk; climb and descend stairs. Required to use hands and arms to reach, hold and carry objects. Required to sit; stand, maintain balance; occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception & ability to adjust optical focus for reading, driving, general observation and for all safety needs.
Full Time Employees are eligible for generous benefit options including but not limited to:
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance with plan options to fit your needs
- Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 403B Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off (Holiday, sick, PTO, vacation)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Additional supplemental voluntary insurance options including Disability, Accident and Pet Insurance
Bilingual Blended Targeted Case Manager Job Requirements:
- Fluent in English and Spanish preferred.
- BA + 2 years CMI experience (preferred degree must be in Social Work, Psychology, or other Human Service field).
- Valid driver's license required.
- Team approach and TQM philosophy a plus.
Bilingual Blended Targeted Case Manager Skills:
- Understanding and respect for each individual’s unique path to recovery. Able to provide trauma-informed, strength based support
- Working knowledge of the recovery/treatment system
- Demonstrate professionalism and ethical service at all times
- Able to work well independently and on teams
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills. Bi-lingual (Spanish & English) a plus.
- Be flexible and adaptive in handling changing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Computer literacy is essential. Must be able to effectively use electronic health record, video conferencing, email, Office products, and any other technology needed to meet job responsibilities.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace. COMHAR, Inc. is a not-for-profit community based health and human service organization founded in 1975. We do not discriminate in services or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, past or present receipt of disability-related services or supports, marital status, veteran status, or any other class of persons protected by federal, state or local law.