Enhanced Outpatient and Welcome Center
The Enhanced Program offers a variety of Evidence Based Practices (EBP), providing individual, family, and group therapy, psychiatric evaluation and medication management services to children, adolescents, and adults.
The wide array of enhanced services include:
- Walk-in hours through the Welcome Center
- Open access psychiatric availability to support hospital discharges and other emergency appointments
- Services for individuals without insurance
- Care Coordinator who connects people to community resources and contacts primary care providers to integrate healthcare
- On-site assistance by Certified Peer/Recovery Support Specialists.
- Crisis intervention support available
- Assists with treatment for individuals living with an intellectual disability and mental health diagnosis
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) services for individuals with co-occurring substance use diagnoses
- Increased clinical supervision and therapist specialties in evidence-based practices (EBPs) including:
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT).
Integrated care services and supports are also provided by a Care Coordinator through the Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC).
Office Hours & Telehealth Hours
Monday & Thursday: 8:30 AM – 8:00 PM
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday: 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Open Access Times for Walk-Ins
Tuesdays: 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Outpatient Treatment and Counseling Services
COMHAR Central Registration
Located at 2055 E. Allegheny Avenue. For more information,
call COMHAR Central Registration at (267) 861-4382